Difficulty: Super Easy
Active Time: 1 minute
Today’s improvised exercise focused on developing my core strength.
- Timer (courtesy of my cell phone)
- Floor space
- Set timer for 30 seconds.
- Get down on hands and knees, to form a table.
- Extend right arm and left leg, so that they are parallel to the ground. Hold until the timer sounds.
- Set timer for another 30 seconds, and repeat with opposite arm and leg.
- Core muscles.
- Eh, probably minimal. This didn’t raise my heartbeat or make me break a sweat. But I did feel satisfied that I spent a little time today trying to strengthen some muscle groups.
Reward for Self:
- 1 star! Can’t wait to make up something new tomorrow.