Active Time: 1 minute
This might also be a yoga or pilates exercise. I know I did not make it up. But it is fun to channel Superman’s energy while doing it.
- Timer (courtesy of my computer this time)
- Yoga mat or blanket on the floor
- Set timer for 1 minute.
- Lie down on on your belly.
- Hold arms outstretched in front of you, lifting upper body slightly off the floor. At the same time, stretch legs straight behind you, lifting them slightly off the floor. You should look like Superman in flight. If you want, think brave Superman-like thoughts.
- Hold for a count of 12, then rest for a count of 3.
- Repeat until the timer sounds.
- Core muscles
- I think I should lose this category. I haven’t had a chance to figure out how to estimate this yet.
Reward for Self:
- 1 super star!