Difficulty: Super Easy
Active Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min. Can also be prepared beforehand and chilled.
I’ve been wanting to make more salads, as a way to eat more veggies in the hot summer weather. Here’s a simple dressing to spice up any salad.
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar, or adjust to taste
- Mince garlic.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl or jar.
- Pour directly over salad, or whisk dressing with fork before serving on the side. Makes enough for a small salad.
- Raw garlic packs a much stronger taste than cooked garlic. A small clove can go a long way
- According to the CUESA Seasonality Chart, garlic is in season year round!