Active Time: 1 minute
I think this might be a pilates or yoga exercise. I rate it as medium, because my abs started to burn by the end of the minute. It took some self-discipline not to give up the last 10 seconds!
- Timer (courtesy of my computer this time)
- Floor space
- Set timer for 1 minute.
- Sit on the floor, with legs outstretched.
- Lift legs while leaning backwards to form a V-shaped boat with your body, balancing your body on your rear end. Lift your arms so that they are parallel to the ground, forming the sides of the boat. Bend knees so that lower half of your legs are parallel to the ground. Hold.
- For extra intensity, alternate between lifting your legs so that they form a straight line (making a V with your body), and bending your legs so that the lower half of your legs are parallel to the boat.
- Recite a positive mantra to yourself, such as “You can do this!” or “You are strong!” to get you through the last few seconds.
- Definitely abs! Mine burned. My legs also seemed tired afterwards.
- Who knows?
Reward for Self:
- 1 more star!